Updates for 2023
- The biggest update for 2023 affects our concession stand. We are still trying to work things out but until further notice we will not have any food at concessions! Drinks and snacks may still be available starting April 22nd. I apologize for the inconvenience.
2. Sr. KA-100 weight will change from 340 to 370lbs.
3. A Sr. LO206 Light class was suggested. Until I get more memberships in to get an idea on kart count we are going to stick with just LO206 Medium. I would rather see a bigger class than having 3 or 4 karts in each class. If it turns out we would have a decent kart count for each class we will reapproach the idea.
4. Sr. LO206 Legends will be ages 40+. (was 50+) This is to eliminate a one or two kart count in LO206 Masters and let them run with Legends.
5. Podium/Trophy Call will now consist of medals for the top 5, not just top 3!
Don’t forget to get memberships in by April 8th to receive your discount!
April 1st & 2nd will be our Spring Clean Up Days. Come help and earn back! It does look like rain Saturday but I know some people will be there early on.